Help: I need some Ellingham Diagrams

I already have the Ellingham diagram for oxides. But I want the diagram for chlorides, carbides, halides, sulfides, nitrides etc etc.
Can anyone tell me where I can find this, maybe in a book or so??
Thanks for your help,
Lucas Jensen
Lucas Jensen wrote:

For carbides, nitrides and sulfides, they can be found in "Brgel, Handbuch der Hochtemperatur-Werkstofftechnik".
Michael Dahms