2 axis servo cnc setup

2 axis cnc servo setup for sale. Camtronics case and power supply, 2 600 oz/in servo motors, gecko 320's, pentium II computer, keyboard, mouse, no monitor. I spent about 1000 on the setup minus the computer. THis is brand new equipment. 700 and if you but today, I will pay for shipping.
Reply to
KD

What motors exactly? Any couplers/pulleys/belts/etc not included, or this ends at the shafts?

Reply to
Richard J Kinch