Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

I'm assuming you are writing about McMaster-Carr.

I've never run into your issue using IE or FF.

Now if you are super fast, you might look like a bot to mcmaster. There are places that harvest McMaster to come up with cross reference part numbers so they can sell you something close. Perhaps McMaster is fighting back.

McMaster is the most awesome hardware site on the planet.

Wes

Wes

I get it also but, now we have some idiotic stock room management company running the parts crib and MRO ordering. What a freaking fail. What I could get tomorrow I can now get in a week while supposidly saving the company money. I'd really like to go on about this but I stay in deep cover mode in regards to the job.

I truely miss dealing with the nice lady, with 5 weeks of vacation, in the front office that actually cared. Even with her time off she beats the socks off of the management company we have now.

I bet I don't get the next catalog. :(

Wes

Wes

Can't start enough off-topic threads to satisfy your need for attention?

Drunk?

Gunner Asch wrote:

eternal-september.org!mx04.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!news.glorb.com!border3.nntp.dca.giganews.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

sv3-cI16aZYpYBBJsGJHA+RP5oHQYvNuhq/iHEK8lD5hVUaJdWkn+q5suUnxxIrLPnNp7gSpYzSUuwyHjbQ!/ss7QD/Kmuq3pjndjN/K0f2hvHhpxUCkqCv4cBWWP2B+3Qlre3WRGaQaQTBQpTis3kzPmHIarA==

rec.crafts.metalworking:256665

Reply to
John Doe