AR-15 Test Fire

Gunner Asch on Fri, 19 Apr 2013 15:23:04 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I'm not saying that he's responsible, just that I am blaming him. He doesn't care what I think anyway.

Weird cat - if I put a towel on my lap, he makes himself at home. I think he used to have a cat lady to form laps form him.

pyotr filipivich

I used to sit in front of the computer in shorts or my skivies or less. That lasted about a month..then the cats found it a warm comfy place where they could flex their claws while sleeping. Now I sit down and put a towel in my lap automatically.

Reply to
Gunner Asch