Aspirin Tax-FYI

New information about aspirin for Immediate Release:

Effective Jan 1, 2013, aspirin will be heavily taxed under Obamacare. The only explanation given was that they are white and they work. No other reason was given, but I thought you'd want to know about it.

  1. Lie
Gunner

I bought 2 bottles of liquid colace today at Rite Aid. At the same time. $5.11 each. One was taxed. The other wasn't. Huh?? The stuff is bright red.

Reply to
Falstaff

If you ate more veggies, fruits, and whole grains, giving you the bulk/fiber you needed, you wouldn't have to buy Obama-taxable drugs.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Can't even be comfortable with "natural flavoring".

Ewww.

Vegetarian here. Colace, and miralax, and senna, is for my dad.

Reply to
Falstaff