Autodark Question

I have a NexGen. When I use it, then let it sit, when I pick it up, it has round dark circles in the lens. Is this just the thing shutting down? I just hit the button and it resets, but I was wondering about the spots. It's particularly bothersome and a little scary if I put the hood on and don't notice the spots first. ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

The spots are mentioned in the manual as being a common and meaningless occurrence on power down. Just think of it as a warning to turn the thing on again so you don't get flashed.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.