Automotive (ASA) Adapter Drawings?

I'm looking for CAD (not PDF) drawings of these type of tool holders:

Collis doesn't offer them. Anyone happen to have a source? Specifically,
I'm looking for the #70701 tool holder, but would take any I can get at this
point.
Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:

V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Do you have the pdf ? That might help with pdf to cad programs.
I think I have one still - but that is a 3D cad so it is doubtful. I have to find it and try it on something.
Martin
Reply to
Martin Eastburn
I can indeed get a PDF... And I can indeed convert. But unfortunately, I don't trust the people who made the PDF. If even one component is "fudged in" just to look good, I'm in big trouble when I go to make my $200 a piece spindles to accept these tool holders..
I may just call Collis and buy one and measure it up myself.
The challenge for me is that they have a dozen or so varieties and I'm not in the mood to go through this each and every time a new one pops up on my radar. To find a pre-made DWG file and just check the dimensions would be nice. ...a lot faster than creating everything from scratch.
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Site Timeline