Back From Names 2008

Just got back from Names a little bit ago. Had a good time. Ran into Errol and got to chat.

I didn't do so well with my camera so this is about all I could salvage.

I really enjoyed the seminars on cnc'ing manual machines and on cnc programming. Seminars are great to learn a bit and take a load off your legs. Sadly there seems to be at least two you would like to attend going at the same time. I guess that is what next year is for ;)

Wes

Wes

Looks like you did pretty well with the camera to me. Thanks for posting those. There was some fabulous work there.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

I'm always impressed. Last years pictures are here:

I only have 100MB a day at that site so it might wink out.

Wes

Wes

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:18:37 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

Invalid URL, Wes.

-- The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions. -- Ellen Glasglow

Reply to
Larry Jaques

oops.

Reply to
Wes

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 05:07:19 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

Much better. ;)

That 1/3-scale Ferrari and .22-firing artillery piece are nuckin' fice! It's all good.

-- It's a sad day when you find out that it's not accident or time or fortune, but just yourself that kept things from you. -- Lillian Hellman

Reply to
Larry Jaques