Basic CNC router recomendations.

I'm thinking in terms of something for primarily facing slabs of wood for high end custom tables.

Sources, plans, options?

This is in the notion of possibly becoming an idea for a concept stage. And yes, I truly am "asking for a friend."

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich. Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote "It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff teenaged boys could lose a finger or two playing with."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

you are awsome,good luck for you.i am sure you can find the one. i am stanger of CNC so can offer less help. best wishes,again.

---------------------------------------- may need steel 'alloy steel plate, shipbuilding steel plate,Boiler steel plate'

bluessteelplate