tool gloat of sorts

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich. Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote "It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff teenaged boys could lose a finger or two playing with."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw, flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques on Wed, 20 Dec 2017

05:42:58 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

That was what I was after, the rest - oh boy!

Reality check - I'll probably use it once. "But I have it!"

Good thing then, I don't have grand kids.

-- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I like their Acer laptop power supplies @ $2.95. Got two of them so far.

Reply to
Gerry

Good price! I should check Aspire, a local computer reseller manned by high-level Downs kids. $5 keyboards, $3 mice, mini-towers $35+.

I need to get a good used laptop. The portable DVD reader doesn't read my book collections on DVD, d*mnit.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Or an Open House. Lotsa perps jailed after cutting their own doors into other people's houses when those first came out.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry, everyone knows that chainsaws were invented, to give haircuts to those pesky online trolls! :)

Reply to
Michael A Terrell