tool gloat of sorts

    Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two batteries and charging station.
    $31 after senior discount.
    Gotta love Value Village.
    "Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."
pyotr -- pyotr filipivich. Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote "It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff teenaged boys could lose a finger or two playing with."
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:16:37 -0800, pyotr filipivich

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw, flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.
Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.
--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full
description of a happy state in this world.

    That was what I was after, the rest - oh boy!
    Reality check - I'll probably use it once. "But I have it!"

    Good thing then, I don't have grand kids. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 05:42:58 -0800, Larry Jaques

I like their Acer laptop power supplies @ $2.95. Got two of them so far.

Good price! I should check Aspire, a local computer reseller manned by high-level Downs kids. $5 keyboards, $3 mice, mini-towers $35+.
I need to get a good used laptop. The portable DVD reader doesn't read my book collections on DVD, d*mnit.
--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!

Or an Open House. Lotsa perps jailed after cutting their own doors into other people's houses when those first came out.
--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we
Larry Jaques wrote:

Larry, everyone knows that chainsaws were invented, to give haircuts to those pesky online trolls! :)