Beckman Temperature controller photos

Look familiar to anyone?

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it, or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate results." - John Tucci,

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I instantly thought Eurotherm might have been the mfr, but have nothing to back it up. If you feel up to it, Eurotherm has an obsolete literature section:

that's a lot of going through all the manuals available on their obsolete stuff, it's somethin'.

Reply to
Carl M

heart logo. A lot of these controls were actually made by "Love Controls". I haven't seen them in a while, so they may be defunct, or absorbed by somebody else. But, if it was made by Love, they probably made the same general model for other makers, too, like Omega. Omega has a back manual archive that goes WAY back.

Many of these controls look alike, but that panel looks A LOT like my Omega CN3800 controller. (It is not an exact match, however, but I'm thinking it may be from the same series.) You might look around on the Omega site for a unit that matches the panel, specs, etc. of your unit.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Thanks guys..that gives me a place to start.

Gunner