Black Max WANTED

Will pick it up tomorrow... If anyone has any interest, let me know... comes with 2 pulleys...

Ignoramus32311

Still here and wanting the pulley, Iggy.

Reply to
knowone

knowone is buffalo.

Reply to
buffalo

OK... Will keep you apprised... The pump could potentially be completely worthless, I cannot say anything yet.

Ignoramus32311

Parcel Post Priority boxes. Use them all the time.

Might be tomorrow (Wednesday) before I get out to the shop to look for that pulley.

Reply to
Rex

Okay, thanks, Rex.

buffalo