Blocking sender

and I think I just blocked you, remove in gary

Reply to
Gary Owens

Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program that replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on newsgroups with this new program? I don't see that option displayed under "Tools".

Thanks, Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton

Thanks Gary. That worked. Cliff is back where he belongs now.

Garrett

Reply to
gfulton

Download and use Mozilla Thunderbird . I'm surprised you've managed to post to a newsgroup with Windows Mail ... I was never able to resolve all the conflicts . -- Snag , but then I'm not all that computer literate either .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I have XP, and in mine, it isn't under Tools, but rather Message. There's also a wonderful little category up there called Help. Just go to Index and type in Block Sender, and it's amazing the stuff they have in there............

Steve ;-)

Reply to
SteveB