Blocking sender

Just got a new laptop with Windows vista and the Microsoft Mail program that replaced Outlook Express. Anybody know how to block a sender on newsgroups
with this new program? I don't see that option displayed under "Tools".
Thanks, Garrett Fulton
<Message> <JUNK Mail> <Add Sender to Blocked sender list> and I think I just blocked you, remove in <Tools> gary

Thanks Gary. That worked. Cliff is back where he belongs now.
Garrett

gfulton wrote:

Download and use Mozilla Thunderbird . I'm surprised you've managed to post to a newsgroup with Windows Mail ... I was never able to resolve all the conflicts . -- Snag , but then I'm not all that computer literate either .

I have XP, and in mine, it isn't under Tools, but rather Message. There's also a wonderful little category up there called Help. Just go to Index and type in Block Sender, and it's amazing the stuff they have in there............
Steve ;-)