What is it? CCXXIV

The answer page might be a little later than usual tomorrow, depending on when I get back from a short trip that I'm taking tonight.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

hi, greetings from germany

this week only one silly guess

1255 high-force screw anchor

all others ... no idea. no silly idea, no usefull idea. sorry.

oops, got some more... but only silly ones.

1252 for bending wires? 1251 for bending sheet metal?

chris

Reply to
Christian Stüben
1253: an alignment tool for keeping that wood stick parallel? The rollers are arranged to make a two-cable-crossover so the assembly is free to slide in the jackscrew direction while holding the wood stick in a fixed orientation. The jackscrew acts to adjust the cable spacing. Two adjustable stops set the minimum cable spacing.
Reply to
whit3rd

In message , Andy Dingley writes

I have one on my desk right now. On the underside it says (rot13): Gur Pnzqra Juvfg Znexre Tbbqnyy & Fba, Ybaqba.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Wedd