Bridgeport Mill For Sale

If anyone here is interested in metal working (I doubt it, too much political bullshit being posted), there is a Bridgeport Mill for sale here in the high desert of Californicate. $1200. No further details available. The phone number listed in the Daily Press is (760) 596-9495. Just passing on the ad that I saw.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

I wonder how long before there is an argument over whether a used Mill is a liberal device to be shunned, or a conservative plot to destroy mankind...... Price is fair, depending on condition - I've seem them for under $500 to about $5000 - at the low end they were mostly good for parts

Reply to
Bill Noble

Your posting will be the ruin of the country. (How'd I do?)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Obviously a Conservative device. An electric car won't be able to haul it home.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Reply to
Bill Noble

I thought that was the liberal view of conservatism?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

feel free to swap "liberal" and "conservative" in my statement - I was just trying to create some humorous nonsense as a counter to all the mean spirited trolling that seems to fill the NG

Reply to
Bill Noble

I guess no one wanted to play. Your previous post did illustrate how the 'other' side always ruins it for us. You pick your side.

Need to go out to the shop, hopefully finish sanding and put a coat of primer on the walls. It is about 5F atm so I'm not in too big a hurry to walk outside to get to the garage. Didn't get anything done this week. Spent most of my slack time driving though nasty weather or snow blowing.

Maybe after I finish a pot of coffee.

Wes

Reply to
Wes