can't find home button or files

Folks, please help - since the new look, all I have displayed is the message list or summary window and a column on the left starting ouit with Discussions...About this group. How do I get to the files? Thanks.....Joel (and ignorant) in Florida

Reply to
joelblatt

I assume you're using Google Groups. Be advised this also shows up on Usenet. That's where GG gets its messages. There are newsreaders free for downloading for Usenet, no ads, etc. I'm using "Mozilla Thunderbird". There's also "Free Agent". "Netscape" and "Outlook" have/had newsreaders. Others have favorites they might suggest. Randy R

Reply to
Randy Replogle