Carbon fiber can so break!

Jimmy Clark, that was a little later. :-) But he was good. ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

Back in the days when "common folks" could afford to go racing.

Bruce-in-Bangkok (correct email address for reply)

Reply to
Bruce in Bangkok

We are racing Sunday afternoon.

Well, Sailboat Racing.

The slowest form of transportation ever devised bu man.

But we racin!

Reply to
cavelamb himself

Enjoy!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I think the problem was related to the team losing their designer a few years earlier, the guy was a genius.

John Johnson

I'd like to see them. Thanks Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Wings are still there, but turbos are out, along with (this year) traction control and engine braking.

4-wheel powerslides are back!
Reply to
Rex

Ah yes, Mr. Excitement. In a red car. yawn.

Hamilton is the best thing to happen to F1 since Senna. He deserved the championship, but the FIA penalty would n't let it happen anyway.

New this year - Nelson Piquet's kid joins Rosberg's boy.

Reply to
Rex

I raced Saturday and Sunday, 1.7 mile road course.

Reply to
Rex

Me too!! Post them on a photo sharing site, perhaps?

Reply to
Rex