CAUTION - SERIOUS METAL CONTENT

Wow! That is Cool!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Sorry if this is a double post. I posted it to here and welding, and it showed up there and not here. Definitely a metalworking post.

Steve

And if I posted it here, and not there, just fergeddabout it, but tell me so I can go post it over there. Brain farts are a terrible affliction.

Reply to
Steve B

I caught your original post in RCM.

I still think it is Cool!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Too funny! Love it.

Reply to
Denis G.

That is a nice powder coat job or maybe car paint.

Wonder if they got permission from Radio Flyer for the logo.

Mart>

Martin H. Eastburn