Cleaning overspray

My sister, who is NOT gonna be mistaken for a rocket scientist in this life, has managed to spray paint the bathroom countertop and tub with overspray, to the point that replacement will be necessary if cleaning is not possible.

Tub & counter, not sister, sadly.

ANY suggestions gratefully considered, even if just for humor value:) Which I am in dire need of, as she also managed to spread considerable overspray around the garage, i.e. tool cabinet, welding cabinet, and welder, table, etc.:(

thanks

Reply to
Gary

as she also managed to spread considerable

I always try scrubbing with a rag moistened with paint thinner. This assumes the paint thinner will not damage the article.

Best if done before the paint cures completely. Also best if not a large area, but it is too late to change that.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

If that's latex paint overspray, plain old rubbing alcohol will work. If she has some denatured alcohol there, it'll work even better.

P.S: THE SOONER, THE BETTER, so let her wait.

Use a blue wrench on that, ya mutt.

Reply to
Larry Jaques