CNC-workshop 2005

Just returned from the hobby CNC-workshop at Cardinal engineering, close to Galesburg, IL. Saw lots of conversions of Mill/drills, bridgeports, and even a massive effort to convert a Mazak VMC from a Fanuc 6 control to an EMC control.

I was showing miniature lathe and mills all week, with free training on our software. Some of the highlights of the trip are shown at this link:

Fred Smith - IMService

Fred Smith