DoAll G-10

I just received a "new" machine for the shop. It is a DoAll G-10 surface grinder. The previous owner said it ran good and I trust him. It is missing some parts and I am wondering if any of you could help me locate them. I am missing the wheel guard cover and the cool grinding attachment. I have contacted DoAll and they said not available. Does anyone know of a used parts supplier for old machines? Thanks. Neal

Reply to
ptmachine

Have you fired it up yet? There is some hazard not having the wheel cover, but with due care most of that can be mitigated(for test purposes at least).

I have the same machine. It's sitting pretty close to where it belongs. I haven't hooked up the hydraulics yet. I hope to give it a test run soon, maybe this weekend.

As for parts, I don't know other than what you have done already. Maybe look on Ebay?

JW

Reply to
cyberzl1

I don't have the original outter wheel cover but I do have a cover. No I havn't fired it up, I decided to give it a good cleaning. I have already removed 10gallons of old oil from the base! I am also going to add a hydraulic filter. Neal

Reply to
ptmachine