FA EBAY ( some items yall helped ID)

You all helped me identify some items that I am selling for the local college that lost its machining program. Instead of linking each item, I just linked my ID item list. To keep it short there are some

5/8th dovetail blanks Watchmakers staking tool Plateing unit Nice new MT 3 UK made drill bits .884 size Oliver of Adrian Die filer All except the die filer start at 1.00 with no reserve, it starts at 30.00 NR

Bill Bright