fa: magnetometer - can't find your machinery?

I run across the oddest things - this may well interest some of you

It is a portable proton magetometer that is used to find ore, or to find burried artifacts, pipes, and so on - seems like it ought to interest a bunch of you folks - I've set the starting price really cheap - could be a bunch of fun finding where grandpa burried the still (be sure to follow the link to the article on the company web page that I included in the auction listing)

now, where did I burry that lathe, anyway????

Reply to
Bill Noble

Thanks for posting about the Magnetometer. I refreshed my memory on protron precession magnetometers. And found several interesting articles on the Web.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Hi Bill. I'm in the Gold Country. What kind of display ot output does this thing have?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
Bill Noble

That looks interesting.

Mart> I run across the oddest things - this may well interest some of you

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn