Follow up on SPI drill chuck

A little while ago I inquired here about an SPI keyless chuck. Comments were favorable & I bought one.

I just got around to checking it with a dial indicator & I'm really impressed. I put the SPI chuck (Swiss brand, but made in Taiwan) on the Enco (Phase II) arbor (made in China) & mounted them on my HSM Delta drill press (made in Taiwan). My indicator reads to .001, so I can't be sure what the TIR is precisely - cause it's less than .001. Probably .0005!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt