FS: Air/Hydraulic Pump on Ebay

I am selling Air/Hydraulic pumps on Ebay that would be very useful for those of you building your own tubing benders. I can also provide pricing on hydraulic rams if you send me the diameter, stroke and mounting style you need.

Here is the link to my Single Acting pump ads.....

These pumps are direct replacements for OTC, Enerpac and Power Team units.

Best Regards

Adrian Dunevein JP Manufacturing Solutions

Reply to
adrian

um, you are an ebay affiliate profitiing from us viewing the auctions...

Ignoramus32442

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:51:23 +0000 (UTC), with neither quill nor qualm, Ignoramus32442 quickly quoth:

Um, what's wrong with that, Ig? Folks are talking about building benders and he has parts. Looks fine to me. Why the gripe, bud? He's not hiding behind a false front or anything.

P.S: How does one profit from auction views?!?

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well, if one of the views buys...

Reply to