FS -- Grob Model ML 16 inch bandsaw

Not identical, but looks like this

and it comes with manual.
Located in Berkeley, IL, 60163, 5 miles west of Chicago.
Ignoramus22200
I meant Doall, not grob
Reply to
Ignoramus22200
Nice, big. Too big for me. I like that little punch press you have, but it's over my budget since I just got a new lathe.
Reply to
Pete C.
I also have a 115 volt MetalPro Ironworker 4000 for sale.
Ignoramus22200
Too big for me, but let me know if you ever have a quality 14" vertical metalworking bandsaw to sell.
Mike
Reply to
michaelhenry
I sold one last week. ENco 1/2 HP
Ignoramus22200
I'd prefer an old Rockwell/Delta or Powermatic but am in no rush.
Hope business has been good for you and you are enjoying your new career.
Reply to
Anonymous
It's strange to see a vendor with whom I've done business -locally- being referred to by a guy 2/3 of the way across the country. That looks like a nice little unit!
-- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -- Albert Camus
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Very convenient small shop ironworker.
Ignoramus22200
It's alright, weather is not making it too easy though.
Ignoramus22200
I saw it on ebay sold by your buddy.
Ignoramus2844