FS -- Grob Model ML 16 inch bandsaw

Not identical, but looks like this

and it comes with manual.

Located in Berkeley, IL, 60163, 5 miles west of Chicago.

Ignoramus22200

Ignoramus22200

Nice, big. Too big for me. I like that little punch press you have, but it's over my budget since I just got a new lathe.

Reply to
Pete C.

I also have a 115 volt MetalPro Ironworker 4000 for sale.

Ignoramus22200

Too big for me, but let me know if you ever have a quality 14" vertical metalworking bandsaw to sell.

Mike

Reply to
michaelhenry

I sold one last week. ENco 1/2 HP

Ignoramus22200

I'd prefer an old Rockwell/Delta or Powermatic but am in no rush.

Hope business has been good for you and you are enjoying your new career.

Reply to
Anonymous

It's strange to see a vendor with whom I've done business -locally- being referred to by a guy 2/3 of the way across the country. That looks like a nice little unit!

-- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -- Albert Camus

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Very convenient small shop ironworker.

Ignoramus22200

It's alright, weather is not making it too easy though.

Ignoramus22200

I saw it on ebay sold by your buddy.

Ignoramus2844