FS -- Miller Dialarc HF with everything

includes tank, torch, pedal, base, etc etc.

Price is $900.

Ignoramus10223

Water-cooled torch and water cooler? Wheels? What size tank?

Reply to
Don Foreman

I forgot to say that there is a cooler also. No wheels, but you can weld them to the base. (base is made of angle iron).

Picture is here

Ignoramus10223

To get a *real* picture, click here:

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

And your point is ......................

Reply to
SteveB

Fair price.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Thanks. It also includes the torch cooler with pump and tank and so on. It is a very complete package.

It is spoken for, and will be picked up right at the auction site, so I gave that guy a further, very generous discount. (he lost bidding to me and regretted not bidding more, he is a very good person, as it usually happens)

My philosophy is that I would rather make $100 without getting my ass out of the chair, than $300 if I have to move a 500 lbs welder around and store it etc.

The main rationale behind this approach, besides laziness, is that I can make more money while sitting in the chair, but I cannot make money while dragging welders around` and especially storing them.

Now, if anyone wants a very nice, small footprint 5 kVa industrial spot welder, let me know. It is as cute as a 19 year old girl.

As you can see, very small footprint. Uses about 21 amp at 230 volts.

Ignoramus4770