fun with your tractor

Thanks for mentioning that. I have several stations setup now, and was initially impressed with the site's ability to "connect the dots" and only play stuff I like. Later stations I set up didn't perform nearly as well but at least I have about 5 I really like.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 14:25:51 -0600, the infamous Steve Ackman scrawled the following:

I completely gave up on my original music station. They have a very odd tendency to play anything they wished on it. If you added a song by ABC, it added all songs by them. If you killed a song by xyz, it killed only that song. Their logic sucks.

I went back to them when they came up with the canned stations. I listen to the jazz fusion station, new age instrumental station (for George Winston and Liz Story, primarily), chicago blues station, delta blues station, string ensemble station (classical, but too for me), and electric blues station.

I'm really into piano instrumentals this year for some reason.

Alas, nobody reacted to the "month's dishes" taunt. ;)

-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Maybe you need to improve your Tauntology? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell