here is a good project for someone - plans for sale

I have a set of plans for a 1909 horse drawn american la france fire engine - a hobby group I belong to build this out of wood and won a first prize in a few years ago (follow this link to see the result

- yes, I made some parts of it). This was originally intended to be a project in metal (mostly), so it seems appropriate to offer these plans here - this is not an easy project, we had thousands of hours of labor in it when it was done, but it is a handsome piece - I figure someone (maybe several someones) here would be interested - - there are around 50 to 75 pages of 11X17 dimensioned drawings and diagrams - get my email from my web site and drop me a note with an offer if interested.

Reply to
Bill Noble