here is a good project for someone - plans for sale

I have a set of plans for a 1909 horse drawn american la france fire
engine - a hobby group I belong to build this out of wood and won a first
prize in a few years ago (follow this link to see the result
- yes, I made some
parts of it). This was originally intended to be a project in metal
(mostly), so it seems appropriate to offer these plans here - this is not an
easy project, we had thousands of hours of labor in it when it was done, but
it is a handsome piece - I figure someone (maybe several someones) here
would be interested - - there are around 50 to 75 pages of 11X17
dimensioned drawings and diagrams - get my email from my web site and drop
me a note with an offer if interested.
Reply to
Bill Noble

Site Timeline