I am posting from Heavens

Why won't it *stay* bitten, then? I understand that he missed a similar prediction back in the 1990s somewhen.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

You expect rational behavior?

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I was hoping to get a day off from work. I figured that if I went up, family reunion, if not, stop by the liquor store and look up my rowdy friends and have a party.

Now at day 9 of my work week.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

family reunion, if

Retirement has its own challenges. I've been setting up and tuning a new TV antenna and preamp, which means closely watching daytime TV, specifically Divorce Court.

Now I need to find a spool of mental floss. Even Chuck Lorre shows don't have such crude, self-centered, dysfunctional characters, on or off screen.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

At least from the suckers?