identify old machine tool

You'll have to fix your links first.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Links work fine Don't know what it is

Reply to
Rex

Could it be a tool and cutter grinder missing the headstock / grinder?

Reply to
Pete Keillor

I trimmed the IMGs in brackets to make them work.

Reply to
Phil Kangas

I think it has something to do with the site/source. Like they need a moderators approval first. I couldn't load them yesterday shortly after this message was posted but they work fine today. There was another post a few days ago with images at the same source (polytechforum) and they didn't work right away either...

Reply to
Leon Fisk

I snipped the URL from them and they still didn't work yesterday, so maybe Poly did something, too. I can see your links.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm thinking it is a rod holder that is holding a long rod from the chuck or an axle of a wheel that is being turned..

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

That looks like a center post for a saddle on a lathe. The Tool post fits over it as other options.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn