identify old machine tool

identify old machine tool full size image
identify old machine tool full size image
identify old machine tool full size image

Can anyone help me identify this machine? Many missing parts but should be enough for someone in the know to identify. If anyone has a picture of a complete example it would be much appreciated.

Thank You [IMG]

Ozzie

You'll have to fix your links first.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Could it be a tool and cutter grinder missing the headstock / grinder?

Reply to
Pete Keillor

I trimmed the IMGs in brackets to make them work.

Reply to
Phil Kangas

I think it has something to do with the site/source. Like they need a moderators approval first. I couldn't load them yesterday shortly after this message was posted but they work fine today. There was another post a few days ago with images at the same source (polytechforum) and they didn't work right away either...

Reply to
Leon Fisk

I snipped the URL from them and they still didn't work yesterday, so maybe Poly did something, too. I can see your links.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm thinking it is a rod holder that is holding a long rod from the chuck or an axle of a wheel that is being turned..

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

That looks like a center post for a saddle on a lathe. The Tool post fits over it as other options.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn