Is Ali Babin Back on eBay?

Well, in the case of marjen, there wasn't any red ink for a very long time. As I said, they (he) had a good run. I got cold feet after a few months, but of course, others had discovered the low prices and good selection, so bid were going higher.

Notice that the new one isn't Bristol, CT, so maybe those who don't read RCM will jump in earlier....

Always trust your s**t detector. / mark

George wrote:

Reply to
Mark

I Emailed "machinist library" yesterday with this question. "Al: If I pay for the item will I receive it?" Here is the reply verbatum.

we will shaip one after payment

Maybe it isn't AL after all or the caps lock has slipped again. Leigh@MarMachine

Reply to
Leigh Knudson

Every once in a while, he types entirely in lower case. I suspect that somewhere in the middle of a description, he hits the caps lock as one of his typos, and it stays that way until another accident hits it again. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols