Is there any public library of G-codes

Moi? Showing off? Where? Be specific. Use as much white space as you need.

There are hummm..3 pic..no ..5 pictures of me holding a weapon in the internet...and in only one of them is my face exposed. And hardly is that photo any sort of "exiteing thingy". Its simply a portrate.

So if I was trying to "show off"..there would be far far more pictures of me holding a larger variety of weapons.

Now about those Corvetts you own? Wasnt there some better place to have put that money? Best Buy stocks? Donate it to Our Lady of Unfettered Crumpets?

Geeze John..you really shouldnt have bought those. Just spending money so you can get a woodie...tsk tsk tsk

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Probably not.

I didn't pay over $3,500.00 for any of them Mark and made every purchase with cash. The per mile cost of operation is a fraction of what anyone pays that has a new Camry. Let me know how many of your guns were worth three times what you paid in less than a year.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I know that, and neither did anybody else who bought one. Its just sometimes you have to make the best of what you have. Heck for 100 yards I'll take my little .22 magnum H&R break single over a Mini 14 if I have to shoot more than once. Atleast I know I'll hit where I am shooting. Better yet, my dad's .22 magnum H&R (pre Remington) semi auto. Now that thing is a tack driver within its range. And cheap to shoot too. One of these days I'm going to have to figure out how to talk him out of that rifle.

What? The Kalifornia Gun Gestapo haven't collected that high cap magazine from you yet? You must live in Free Republic of NORTHERN Kalifornia.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Long ago, a friend of mine was in the AF, IIRC, and was stationed at Amchitka at one of those radar dome things. He was new there, and one time he commented to an Eskimo, "Sure is cold." The Eskimo didn't skip a beat, "Yeah, and winter's coming."

Reply to
Steve B

"Gunner Asch" wrote

I wet my Wrangler shirts, and put ICE water on my cotton welding caps. It helps. A little.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

"Steve B" on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:22:55

"Forty below keeps the riff raff out. Or at least indoors", said my brother of his time in Minnesocold.

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Probably not? Thats such a pathetic disclaimer...

Yes...and?

11 of them.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Nah..all are clearly marked PreBan..

And I live in the clearly Red..Central Valley Free Republic.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ive got a few of those neck wraps which really help.

They help..though are not The Answer.

Ive got some big wall mounted fans over in the welding area..but when tigging....I have to shut them off..as they blow the shielding gas away from the arc....sigh

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:25:10 -0700, "Steve B" wrote the following:

I broke out my sweatkerchief the other day when I needed to work in

90+ temps. It's a hanky filled with water absorbing crystals which you wrap around your neck after soaking for a day. The water pulls the heat from your neck and cools your entire body as it evaporates.

Highly recommended and very inexpensive (for us che^H^H^Hfrugal SOBs.)

item

, MSC Big Book page

-- Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 04:28:28 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote the following:

How about one of the vests on the Big Book page I listed? No doubt worth the $50 they cost if they can keep you cool under a welding jacket.

So invent a new welding gun whose tip creates an oxy-free zone a couple inches in diameter around itself while you weld. You'll be rich!

-- Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ayup..really really helps!

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Vacuum Gun! Thats the ticket!!

Errr...thats gonna be rather interesting...but Ill ponder on it for a while before starting....

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Spehro Pefhany on Mon, 19 Jul 2010

11:49:57 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

for the mean, or for the outliers?

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:24:51 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Don't forget the Pink Flamingos!

Use them to mark the locations and you don't have to worry about hitting one with the lawnmower.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

How about gore undergarments - e.g. auto wicking cloth.

Martin - hot here - it was 78 at 79%RH here the other morning and it is hard to live in. Sun gets over the trees and temp rises to 90's and RH drops to 3-5%.

The bad days here are when the temp goes high and so does the RH.

Dew is very heavy and Fog. Burns off by 8am and then look out.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn