Kudo's

Just a public Thank You to Lew Hartswick.

I wanted a copy of Machinery's Handbook, 20th edition, and Lew had an extra. We haggled price (via email) and sure enough, here it is in todays mail.

It's in excellent condition and all I have to say is, if any of you ever buy anything from Lew, it *will* arrive flawlessly packaged! You could drop this box out of a plane at 30k ft. and I'll bet th' book would've been untouched. And hopefully, my check to him won't bounce as high Just kiddin'.

Thanks Lew, check's in th' mail,

Snarl

Reply to
snarl