Lets roll!

Did I speak of gun control.... delusions setting in now????

Reply to
Doug

Even IF he was dressed to the nines in armor, a shot will still sting like hell. Ballistic armor is meant to protect a life, not cause the bullet to bounce harmlessly away. A shot to the chest to someone wearing a bullet-proof vest will, in likelihood, take him down. Certainly several hits will cause debilitating pain - at least for several minutes.

Reply to
HeyBub

If you don't, you're in violation of the law, too. You're screwed. ;-)

You do have the legal duty to report any accident you're in with bodily injury or damages exceeding a certain value. You *are* required to stop when in such an accident (but self preservation may get you off the hook if you're otherwise cooperative).

Reply to
krw

Are you *still* weasleing?

Reply to
krw

I'm not going bear hunting with either of you. I can't find the follow up, but DNA analysis did established that the fatal bullet passed through the bear.

Reply to
rbowman

Differentiate between the driver and uninvolved witneses. All the laws tht have been quoted are about the perp.

As for 'taking the 5th', yep you don't have to answer _after being sworn_.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

True for the perp but I wonder if it applies to the innocent victim(s).

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

No, how bout you?

Reply to
Doug

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 23 Jul 2012

02:23:12 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

It is, a wonderful movie. Well, you wonder how it can keep theatres full, but, what the hell, I like it.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Not one single peer-reviewed paper was noted among these.

But not if you do the same thing in Pub Med or any DB of peer-reviewed and journal-published research. I also got a big kick out of every article where they started out with a figure of many millions on the medication, and then coming up with one instance every few years where it was an "issue".

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

You've never heard of a rhetorical question, obviously.

Oh, and you lie. You're *stillI weaseling.

Reply to
krw

Even when those "opinions" are lies and distortions of the truth. This is commonly called "propaganda".

Indeed.

Reply to
krw

Whatever Bozo, Gunner or whatever name you want to call yourself.

Reply to
Doug

Yeah right. Just cause I choose not to waste my time, you assume I'm wrong. Whatever...

Reply to
Doug

And oddly of course, if one searches for 'children, drugs, mass shootings' oddly youi get 100% correlation on the hits.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I wasn't but now I will..... personally I think everyone who wants a gun (with some restrictions) should be allowed to have a gun legally. I'm not in favor of taking guns away from people (in most cases).

Reply to
Doug

I've seen it once or twice on TV, but I wouldn't endure the noise in a theater to see it. The last time I saw a movie in a theater was over

10 years ago, and I had a roaring headache for five days.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Even Bozo has standards and they don't include trolls. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 24 Jul 2012

11:37:26 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

Bummer. Because, honestly, one goes to the theatre for the "performance" and "experience". This was the first movie to have a _script for the audience_. Weird. You can find copies of the various scripts, and then read along at a home show.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

That is even remotely relevant how?