Lets roll!

Sure I could do this but then you'd get into definitions or sources of information. Nope, not doing that.

Reply to
Doug

If that's what you think, sure.

Reply to
Doug

Oh now the name calling when you can't convince someone. LOL

Reply to
Doug

I'm not trying to convince you of anything You fit perfectly Ronald Reagan's aphorism "It's not that our friends on the left are ignorant.. It's just that so much of what they know is wrong."

You're an idiot because instead of verifying what you believe, you simple presume that you are right in your belief

Reply to
Atila Iskander

Keep running away

Reply to
Atila Iskander

Just for the record, we KNOW the data We just wanted to see how far you would push it before running away.

Reply to
Atila Iskander

It did. Some don't like to read before spouting off, though.

Exactly.

Reply to
krw

I heard others say that it was clothing that *looked* like SWAT gear, that he didn't have armor.

Reply to
krw

I think you're lying. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

Reply to
krw

The first press conference (about 12 hours after the hooha first broke out) the Chief specifically stated that the vest, helmet, legging, groin and throat protectors were all either tactical or ballistic (and IIRC the vest was termed as both). Don't know if that had changed since then.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I need to prove it to you ??? LOL

Reply to
Doug

At least a couple of times. I suspect we won't know, now, until the trial, if it ever happens.

Reply to
krw

That sure sounds like an admission of a lie.

Reply to
krw

I find it interesting that he can't even some facts slanted his way to cite.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

And knows enough to not even try.

Reply to
krw

There's quite a few. See

examples...

School Shooting Prozac WITHDRAWAL 2008-02-15 Illinois ** 6 Dead: 15 Wounded: Perpetrator Was in Withdrawal from Med & Acting Erratically

School Shooting Prozac Antidepressant 2005-03-24 Minnesota **10 Dead: 7 Wounded: Dosage Increased One Week before Rampage

School Shooting Paxil [Seroxat] Antidepressant 2001-03-10 Pennsylvania

**14 Year Old GIRL Shoots & Wounds Classmate at Catholic School

School Shooting Zoloft Antidepressant & ADHD Med 2011-07-11 Alabama **14 Year Old Kills Fellow Middle School Student

School Shooting Zoloft Antidepressant 1995-10-12 South Carolina **15 Year Old Shoots Two Teachers, Killing One: Then Kills Himself

School Shooting Med For Depression 2009-03-13 Germany **16 Dead Including Shooter: Antidepressant Use: Shooter in Treatment For Depression

School Hostage Situation Med For Depression 2010-12-15 France **17 Year Old with Sword Holds 20 Children & Teacher Hostage

School Shooting Plot Med For Depression WITHDRAWAL 2008-08-28 Texas **18 Year Old Plots a Columbine School Attack

School Shooting Anafranil Antidepressant 1988-05-20 Illinois **29 Year Old WOMAN Kills One Child: Wounds Five: Kills Self

School Shooting Luvox/Zoloft Antidepressants 1999-04-20 Colorado

**COLUMBINE: 15 Dead: 24 Wounded

School Stabbings Antidepressants 2001-06-09 Japan **Eight Dead: 15 Wounded: Assailant Had Taken 10 Times his Normal Dose of Depression Med

School Shooting Prozac Antidepressant WITHDRAWAL 1998-05-21 Oregon

**Four Dead: Twenty Injured

School Stabbing Med For Depression 2011-10-25 Washington **Girl, 15, Stabs Two Girls in School Restroom: 1 Is In Critical Condition

School Shooting Antidepressant 2006-09-30 Colorado **Man Assaults Girls: Kills One & Self

Reply to
Strabo

Not irrelevant. If I caused an accident resulting in loss of life or bodily injury, compelling me to give my side of the story IS a violation of my 5th Amendment rights. Likewise, compelling me to hang around while some dude is shooting at me is, at a minimum, a violation of common sense. In that case, leaving the vicinity would count as an exigent circumstance.

So, to recap. I leave the scene because I'm in fear of my life. I don't report anything because: a) I do not have a legal duty to do so, and b) Doing so would effectively confess to a possible crime.

Reply to
HeyBub

Ah, I stand corrected. You are right.

Thanks for the correction.

Reply to
HeyBub

So did Ronald Reagan.

Reply to
HeyBub

I'm not here to educate people who can't do it for themselves. Besides I could care less if you don't believe me.

Reply to
Doug