Link FYI - USGS topo maps in pdf

It could also be he was standing on top of the pile of the bullshit he's been piling up for the last few years.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

You don't have to defend your honor unless you first do something to bring it into question. His corrupting posts are entirely initiated by him and designed to be controversial.

I guess we see him differently. I can't help picturing him as some sort of Kim Kadashian in a dress. With a beard and cigar of course.

Kim is a very clever lady. She makes a good living by being unbelievable right out there in public.

Reply to
Winston_Smith