Logan Lathe discussion group?

Looking for an active Logan Lathe dedicated discussion group. I know about the Yahoo one. Any others out there? RichD, Atlanta

Reply to
cmsteam

Not that I know of, being a Logan owner for some years. Why not use r.c.m?

A curse on proprietary substitutes for Usenet. What a corruption and greedy exploitation of a grand idea. The stomach flukes of NNTP. Suckering people in like a peep show pimp. Bah.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch