Logan 7" Shaper

I did some trading with a friend and got a nice Logan shaper. One heavy
base under that thing. I had several of the little 7's and this looks like
the best or at least the heaviest made on that size. Even has the original
vise. Just missing a belt guard. Anyone have any experience with one of
these? Anything I should be aware of? Thanks.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore
Reply to
Ron Moore