Logan lathe in Seattle $275

Don't know anything about this machine or seller but seems like a hec of a deal.

Note the Q/C toolpost

Reply to
toolbreaker

I posted a link to the ad over at the Logan Lathe group , hopefully someone there can Snag it ... I'm just way too far away myself .

Reply to
Snag

Add was still up so I asked about it. Sold in the first 15 minutes. No suprise there Company makes exprsso machines.

Reply to
toolbreaker