Model engineers Workshop magazine digital edition

anyone else having trouble accessing the mag on-line? I'm paid up until end of May but keep getting sent to sit in the corner. Pissed off after almost a week.

Reply to
Mark F

I looked up a couple of older magazines about 10 days ago, no problems.

I think you have to enter your subscription number to access them. Instructions on the site.

With the paper subscription they arrive within a few days of publication, unlike newsagents which are 3 months behind. April issue will arrive sometime in June at newsagents. April should arrive next week by post.

Alan

Reply to
alan200