My latest invention: Bicycle Tire Chains

We use to ride ten speeds in the snow, even on deer trails at night. The zip tie one is a good idea, but they weren't available to us at the time. Fenders are out and it is messy without more traction.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

OK, this group is more likely to own a bandsaw blade welder. If you go into production, they would be pre-welded for differnet size tires.

Reply to
aasberry

I have seen something like that. They used a stainless band with welded on lugs. The band also had clips that wrapped the tire rubber every few inches. You let out a few pounds, wrapped this gizmo on, installed an included clip and a couple small screws to lock the clip and aired up.

I think they were the same idea as the track kit's that were sold for tractors and skid steers.

Reply to
Steve W.