Need a timer for 4 circuits

cheap sprinkler programmer can be had for 30 bucks at home depot. most have 2 programs. buy 2.

programmable thermostat is a thought, but you'd need 4.

Reply to
Doug

The easiest and cheapest way I can think to do it, is to use 4 separate clockwork timers with a plug on the back and a socket on the front. We can get these in England for about £4 each, and stuff in the U.S.A. seems to be cheaper than here. These timers usually have a set of radial levers around the clockface, and you pull out, or push in to set times. Some of them can handle 10 Amps or more. Plug 4 of them into a multi block, programme, and you're on your way.

Best Regards

Tom

Nunce excreta in extractum est.

Reply to