OT advice on air rivet gun wanted

Hello, Im considering buying an air rivet gun and wanted to know if anyone had any input as to what to stay away from, what to look for etc... I have to install some 3/16 steel rivets in an uncomfortable position. I have put in a few by hand, but it taxes you quite a bit, and really shoots a pain up your hand and wrist when the mandrel finally snaps. Thanks Craig

Reply to
Craig Suslosky

James Crombie

A few years back I bought the Jet Pneumatic riviter, it has several tips and goes up to 3/16 IIRC, runs on a fairly small consumption of air and has proved so useful I am hard put to remember where my manual riveter is now.

John H.

Reply to
Mustmaker