OT - Agent Newsreader Question

I haven't used tire chains in50 years - since a couple years after I started to drive; although I will admit, there are times when they are necessary, like climbing a 1:3 slope after a thaw in a Model "A" Ford with Dad driving and me standing on the "bumperettes" (split rear bumper) hanging onto a rope through the back windows in order to put a bit more weight on the back wheels. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

That is normal windows operation. Alt-Tab cycles through open programs. Ctrl-tab cycles through the current programs child windows. Ctrl-F6 and Shift-Ctrl-F6 also cycles through the current programs child windows in either forward or reverse direction.

Ctrl-tab is easy to remember and should do what Joe wants while composing messages.

Reply to
Leon Fisk