OT: any aviation newsgroups around?

Had a customer come into the shop yesterday with 2 gauges that he wanted made. One is a Rudder Movement Checking Gauge, and the other is a Rudder Geared & Trim Tabs Checking Gauge.

There's really not much into them but if I could buy them outright or find something else that would work I'd rather do that.

Reply to
tnik

Stuart Stevenson at MPM in Wichita makes these for Beech. They call them "setting boards" I think. You might give him a call,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

========== Be extremely careful about anything aviation related. If you have business insurance, discuss this with your agent

*FIRST*.

-- Unka George (George McDuffee) .............................. The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there. L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author. The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

You could ask at rec.aviation.homebuilt It's gotten kind of dead though.

Reply to