OT- aviation discussion groups

There IS a Yahoo group entitled aviation history, but they only are interested in stuff from about 1950 to present, and mainly test pilot stuff. Anyone aware of a more general aviation history group, especially one that deals with older stuff? Aviation history did not start with Mach 2 jets.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

to me, it ended then. gotta have propellors or swastika.

Reply to
someone

This is the only thing that I have. But I don't think they have got a discussion that goes along with this. But maybe if you e~mail them they might be able to suggest a few groups to you then. :)

... Carl ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Don, while not specifically aviation history related, Hyperscale's forum gets into some pretty good historical discussions.

ARCs forums can be pretty good, too.

And Modeling Madness:

I can dig some more if you want more (or these don't work for you). I've got quite a few in my favorites.

HTH

Reply to
Don McIntyre

You might try rec.aviation.military