OT any teachers here?

In NSW, Australia, we Industrial Arts (shop) teachers have an email hook up called ESNET. Earlier this year we lost our host.

We seemlessly moved to a new host but in the meantime were given a message board at

This is a board powered by php, its easy to use, and a really good place for teachers to get together and share stuff relating to teaching kids woodwork, metalwork, and all the other stuff we now teach in our schools.

Its not well populated yet but drop by and have a look at the layout. You don't have to be a teacher to join, just interested in educating kids to use their hands and minds creatively.

Your support will be appreciated.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Cramond