OT:Blatant Ebay Fraud Auctions

Ok, check these out. Only a real rube would bid on these. Note the 'seller' feedback on link#2. No Paypal- wire transfer only. Watch these auctions and see the shills bid them up. They all have names like 'yadshid' or some such, with 0 feedback and a couple weeks max member time on Ebay. Watch the wrap...

Line up, suckers JR Dweller in the cellar

-------------------------------------------------------------- Home Page:

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- Dependence is Vulnerability:

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

RoyJ

No PayPal payments, private feedback on one and 12 satisfied on the same day from 12 "no longer registered users" on the other.

I don't think so.

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

That's the way I see it, also. Not enough money here.

Ignoramus27983

Yeah, it's all going into paying off inflated real estate. goodgawd....

-- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll

Proctologically Violated©®

Did you notice that all 12 users registered accounts on the same day?

Also ineresting was finding all of the bids were made in 283 seconds.

Reply to
reply

I'll eat my tuque if this isn't a clumsy rip-off attempt. He's got feedback that cost him almost nothing, has never sold a thing, and has

8 auctions for 4 different brands of expensive TVs listed that should sell for $thousands each and all the auctions close within an hour of each other. Five or ten thousand dollars US may mean almost nothing to you iggy, but it's still a fair bit of moolah in China.

Also, retail prices of these luxury products are not lower in China (especially Sony and Samsung (san1 shing1), and $55 US is way too low for shipping something that big/heavy to Europe (but it will sure cover *his* shipping costs with a healthy margin, if you know what I mean..)

But it doesn't look like anyone is dumb enough to bite (yet)..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Spehro, I think that you are right and I am wrong.

Ignoramus27983

Available to Ireland only

D> Ok, check these out. Only a real rube would bid on these. Note the

Don Murray

Which explains the shill feedback, does it? There's more red flags in that listing than in a Chairman Mao parade.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Hm. It's _like_ Usenet, but backwards, I think. Seeya wednesday, Ig, I'll bring something liquid to share.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Sounds great!

Ignoramus18798

This item has been pulled by eBay! Hurray!

This one is still alive.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson