OT - cool FireFox add-on

I just installed this image-zoom add on for FireFox:

it allows you to zoom in on images that are embedded in web pages. Of
course the zoomability is limited by the inherent resolution of the
image, but a lot of images have untapped resolution to be exploited.
Really nice for getting a better look at eBay pix. Or DropBox pix.
No, I am not spamming or phishing. If you don't trust the link, don't
go there.
Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt